Monday, March 14, 2011

Electric Feel

I went with my friend Jordan to the mall to do a bit of shopping (mostly looking) but I just bought 3 rings and a necklace. We also watched I Am Number Four it was pretty good, but the ending was a cliff hanger.
Shirt: from childhood, Shorts: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Steve Madden Troopa Boots, Bag: Moms
My mom gave me that bag and its over 15 years old, I really like it!


Owl Rings!!
Two rings I bought. One is an owl and the other is a tiger!
Awkward picture of me eating a cupcake. FTW
Sitting outside the bakery
Literally spent about an hour reading books in Urban
Urban Outfitters has to be one of the best stores in the world. Come on owls AND mustaches.. it's practically heaven.
Also Im really thinking of starting an animal jewelry collection. I bought two animal rings. A lion and an owl, also I got an elephant necklace! Really contemplating this idea. Tell me what you think!

Electric Feel- MGMT

No comments:

Post a Comment