Friday, March 18, 2011

Mother Nature

Today was a pretty chill day. Went shopping (except I bought nothing) with vale. Then later Alexa, Jordan, Vale and I all watched Limitless. It was really goood, except you probably shouldn't take my advice on it since I like any movie that doesn't drag on for ages. For dinner we went to Akashi, aka: the best sushi place ever! I still feel full. If anyone was wondering about my sickness that came about tuesday, well I am still sick. And my ear has been clogged since yesterday! Its horrible and worst of all it all happens  in the middle of spring break! -.-
Anyways recently I've been really into these nature-y scenes and moods. Very similar to Alberta Ferratis Sprin 2011 collection. (Sadly I have no idea where the collages I made have gone on my computer, but if I do come across them I will post them up)








Lots of florals, lace, pastels, sheer clothing pieces! Maybe it'll inspire an outfit (:

No comments:

Post a Comment