Thursday, March 3, 2011

March Madness

(this is supposed to be moving, if you click it you'll see, but blogger hates me)

Anyways I can't believe its March already. Where has the time gone? I feel like i just started ninth grade and BAM, just when  begin to enjoy it and get accustomed, the years almost over. Don't get me wrong I am beyond excited for summer. (who's not) but it just means that next school term its going to start all over again, with a new schedule, new classes and so forth. And I'm not to fond of change. 

Anyways here's some clothes I recently bought

high waisted demin shorts from Urban Outfitters (55$)
from Forever21 (28)

Two of the first items I have bought online since I got my debit card. At this pace I'll be broke by next week.. Oh well I've been looking for dark rinse high waisted shorts and I thought they were an investment towards the future, as well as these shoes. Though I'm kind of concerned with the sizing. I got a size 7 for the shoes and thats the size i usually wear but I feel like its always different at certain store oh well. And as for the shorts i got a 24 because i usually wear a size 00 or 0 depending on the store and that's what it said on the sizing chart. But we shall see. I hope the fit, or I will have to return and get another size which is all a huge  hassle. 
I plan on wearing both to my friends party so hopefully they fit.

Current Wish List:
-Plain lace dress
-Lace shirt
-High waisted medium rinse boyfriend jeans (end right before the ankle)
-Make-up bag
-Wallet (since I lost my old one)
-White small-ish bag
-Floral shirt or dress
-High heeled combat boots (the fact that urban outfitters did not have my size really aggravated me)
-Floral and black opaque tights
-An abstract black dress
-Harem pants

that sounds like a lot, guess like I will have to be saving up my allowance.

SONG OF THE DAY







No comments:

Post a Comment