Monday, March 7, 2011

Wish List

Just a list of some stuff I really want, gotta start saving money!
topshop
I really like this dress, there's just something about the color and delicacy. It's so pretty.
Topshop
Topshop
love the colors 
Topshop


Everyone needs a little crochet dress
Topshop



No one can have enough cardiagans
Topshop





Can't really see it in this picture but its lace and it's so pretty.
Topshop



Urban Outfitters


Urban Outfitters




Urban Outfitters

For once in my entire life I feel like I am gravitating towards these very light sheer 'feminine' colors and textures. (Incase you didn't realize all the whites, pastels, neutrals and lace.) I usually enjoy black but I guess it's just the spring getting to me! Pastels for me. Really hoping to buy that second dress to wear on Easter!

Shoes

Steve Madden
Steve Madden
Acne 
I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE 

Acne Atacoma
They're out of stock but I need them in my life oh my!
Topshop
Topshop
(Not helping with this whole overload of pastel colors am I?)

Urban Outfitters
(Note: I prefer them in black but couldn't get a photo)
Steve Madden



Jeffrey Campbell


Jeffery Campbell
I love this print because it's so different from other shoes and they really make a statement!


SONG OF THE DAY!



Might not be able to blog much this week since I have loads of homework and test but next week is Spring Break so expect a bunch of new outfit pictures and lots more interesting blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment