Saturday, March 5, 2011

Meaning

Today was a pretty laid-back day. I had slept over my friends house yesterday and today my best friend came over and we went shopping. I bought some high waisted floral shorts. Im really lazy at the moment but I will be posting a photo soon.

Anyways I thought I should probably explain the meaning behind the name "eccedentesiast hipster" incase anyone cares (although I'm pretty sure no one does)
Eccedentesiast: one who fakes a smile
I feel like this completely and irrevocably describes my life. (truthfully most people's lives) We go on through life plastering fake smiles on our face just so we don't offend or anger others; or simply because you don't want people to see how you truly feel. Both of which are applicable to my life. Whenever I'm with people who I cannot stand, need it be their annoying-ness, bitchy-ness etc. I just put on this fake smile so as to not cause any uproar or further issues. Other times I paste this fake smile because I don't want the world to see my true emotions, at times I feel as though not even my closest friends know when I am truly sad because I am achievingly able to concieve this fake smile and laugh.
Hipster:someone who rejects the established culture; advocates extreme liberalism in politics and life.
I myself am not even quite sure of why I choose this word, truthfully. I don't think of myself as a hipster but I am not mainstream either. I like to think of myself as unique (don't we all) and different. Anyways I think it just sounded well together. 

SONG OF THE DAY
This song has such a powerful meaning. Though it is pretty 'mainstream' I really do enjoy the message it conveys. I like lady gaga and the fact that she doesn't care what other think and is independent makes her a great role model. I think this song has a great meaning and message which we can all learn from. When ever I feel down I like to listen to it and it's just a great motivator.


No comments:

Post a Comment